actually...its a pretty hard class believe it or not...
hahah man ol man did i set myself up for that 1 or what haha
hahahahahahaha OMG..WOW..i havent had too many courageous bear hunts in a while.... but im definatley gonna have to go after that 1 sometime soon..
I dont know what a hokie is...but god is one of them..
actually...its a pretty hard class believe it or not...
hahah man ol man did i set myself up for that 1 or what haha
I dont know what a hokie is...but god is one of them..
Were You there? and if so how would you even know what was going on on the feild? I believe our Boys played good Friday Night. All of this trash talking and "redneck" slurs or whatever you want to call it needs to stop. Anyone that was there at the game could see that not only was pound in the wrong on some things Burton was in the wrong just as much.
Me an' Jethro went to the 6th grade together -4 times in fact. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Keep the Hokies playing, will ya?
I was there. Once again bottom line was you all couldn't beat us on the field, so you all tried other ways. Have fun sitting on the couch during the playoffs, while we make a run for state.
You sound like a broken record saying the same thing over and over. One would think by reading your posts that Pound grieves over their lost to Norton, and that is not true. Also that Norton owns the whole world now that they beat Pound. I did not know it was such a great matter. It was a game just like any other game and one team won and one team lost. No one will be sitting on their couch while you goto the playoffs. There is more to life than this one game. Pound gave you a good game and was ahead at one point and did shut your mouths for awhile during the game admit it or not I don't really care. You are one man who thinks when you win you have the right to say things to bash another. You are a bad example to lead your team. Pound did what any other team would have done with that much time left on the clock. Who knows maybe the same situation will happen to Norton one day and we will see how they react. You have yet to comment on anything Norton done wrong in the game or the ones standing off the field. One spitting at our coach, Norton fans saying they were waiting for our boys off the field. Norton too had some rednecks.
I dont think Norton owns the whole world........just Pound. Quit your bitching, you lost.
Hey last week called said it wants its thread back. There is a new game tommorow night, lets quit harping on last week.
crack is whack
LMAO
HAHA [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
True
HaHa I agree this is old I think we should go back to makin fun of JB and his VT classes haha just playin with ya man
Bookmarks